Homes For Sale in Sea Pines Plantation, Hilton Head, SC, Location
Sea Pines Plantation is the premier residential community on the southern end of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina. Its popular resort was the first ever developed in the area and is home to five miles of sandy shores. Residents of homes for sale in Sea Pines Plantation, Hilton Head, SC, can access colorful marina villages and top-tier amenities. It has a sterling reputation as a top tennis and golf destination with multiple tennis courts and three golf courses. On the other hand, residents and visitors of homes for sale in Sea Pines Plantation, Hilton Head, SC, can also enjoy stables, shopping plazas, fine dining, and entertainment. You also get an awe-inspiring view of the ocean. When purchasing real estate at Sea Pines Plantation, it’s always best to consider the location. Whether you’re looking for a place to settle down or invest in property, Sea Pines Plantation is the perfect location.
Golfing at Sea Pines Plantation Homes For Sale at Hilton Head, SC
Sea Pines Plantation in Hilton Head, SC, is the perfect destination for golfers of all levels. With three incredible courses to choose from, there is something to fit everyone’s skillset and preferences. However, the top golf course at Sea Pines is the Harbour Town Golf Links at Lighthouse Lane. Legendary golf course designer Pete Dye and design consultant Jack Nicklaus designed this challenging course. Harbour Town Golf Links is a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary that provides visitors with a lush, natural environment teeming with natural life. In addition, Being also presented with the RBC Heritage, a historical professional golf tournament in South Carolina. On the other hand, Publications like Golf Digest, Golf Week, and GOLF Magazine have all recognized Harbour Town as one of the best golf courses in the United States. This course is a must-play for anyone visiting Sea Pines Plantation in search of championship-level golf. Houses for sale in Sea Pines Plantation have access to the following features at this golf course:
- A collection of par-3s considered some of the world’s finest.
- A par-4 18th hole with a notorious reputation.
- Celebration Bermuda Grass Fairways.
- TifEagle Bermuda Grass greens.
- 148 slope.
- 7.000 yards of golf facilities
Dining Near Hilton Head
Houses for sale in Sea Pines, Hilton Head, SC, are close to more than 200 restaurants and cafes. In addition to delicious seafood, the community features restaurants like the following:
- Truffles Café – It’s in the middle of The Shops at Sea Pines Center. It’s in the middle of the Miracle Mile, between Harbour Town and South Beach. Truffles offer traditional and new dishes. These include award-winning ribs, Black Angus steaks, and wines to match.
- Chow Daddy’s makes tacos, nachos, burgers, shrimp, and pulled pork. The food is casual. In addition, the menu concept is from a restauranteur who knows how to please people when they’re on vacation or just having fun.
- Lowcountry Produce Market and Café – This local market and cafe are in the Shops at Sea Pines Center. It sells fresh ingredients from the Carolinas, especially from the sea islands. They serve breakfast all day and have some delicious food you can take home. For example, you can buy some sauces, soups, chutneys, pickles, relishes, and preserves. You’ll be ready to host a party when you come here.
Now you know about things you can do at Sea Pines, it’s time to look at the homes available. Click this link now to view a listing of homes for sale in the area: https://coastallivingrealestate.com/hilton-head-island/sea-pines-plantation/.