Best Crystal Cove Restaurants and Things to Do
Newport Beach is a pleasant destination for vacationers seeking water-based activities. In addition to its famous harbor and marina, you have access to amusement parks, museums, an abundance of beaches, and several other beautiful activities. The mouthwatering seafood dishes served in this seaside city are, however, the cherry on top. Crystal cove restaurants offer plenty of seafood, from shrimp to crab, so it is simple to satisfy one’s appetite. There is no need to travel far to enjoy a singular and delectable seaside eating experience. Crystal Cove restaurants provide you with various exceptional dining alternatives with breathtaking beach views. You’ll discover everything from genuine Caribbean delicacies to mouthwatering international food. Enjoy each bite while listening to the soothing sounds of the waves as they approach the coast.
Top Rated Newport Restaurants
There are several restaurants in Newport that you can explore. Here is a terrific selection of some of Newport Beach’s finest dining establishments:
- Eddie V’s Prime Seafood: Eddie V’s Prime Seafood is a classic steak and seafood restaurant near crystal cove known for its contemporary design. Eddie V’s is considered one of the best restaurants in Newport Beach due to its opulent dining rooms with crystal chandeliers, luxurious velvet chairs, and excellent food. There is no way to go wrong with their grilled Mediterranean Branzino or Filet Mignon.
- Javier’s: Javier’s is an upscale Mexican eatery renowned for its margaritas, tequilas, and outstanding Mexican cuisine. Its one-of-a-kind metal and wood features add to the medieval-modern motif, which is rare.
- Harborside Restaurant: Located along the Balboa Marina and within arm’s length of several major attractions, this waterfront establishment is undoubtedly one of the greatest restaurants in the downtown area for hungry tourists. You may enjoy the view at any time of day, dine on delicious local cuisine, and relax throughout your meal.
Things to do in Crystal Cove
Aside from fulfilling your hunger and having a great dinner at Crystal Cove Newport Beach restaurants, you can also engage in the following activities to get a taste of the city:
- Hike Moro Canyon: Moro Canyon is a pleasant hike for beginners in Crystal Cove State Park. This five-mile circle takes you into the wilderness, up to the summit of a ridge, and then around to a breathtaking ocean panorama. From this point of view, you can view the tops of Laguna Beach and Crystal Cove.
- Explore the Historic District: Even if you are only spending the day at Crystal Cove, the Historic District is still worth exploring. This is where you may discover around 40 houses developed in the 1930s and 1940s when Crystal Cove was only a little coastal community.
- Walk the Coastal Trail: If you are not in the mood for a hike, you could enjoy strolling along the Crystal Cove Trail’s three-mile paved trail over the beach. You can choose whatever beach you choose to spend the remainder of the day at, as well as enjoy ocean views during this whole stroll.
Food and entertainment will make your vacation in Crystal Cove, Newport Beach, memorable. If you are considering migrating to the region, you may get guidance at https://beachcoast.com/crystal-cove-restaurants/.